Our cemetery is Oswego County’s historic, independent, non-sectarian cemetery. As such, we have been a central part of our community since our founding.


Set among rolling hills, forests, and ponds, the cemetery was one of the first in the United States to be laid out with a park-like setting. As a result, Riverside has been listed on the National Register of Historic Places. More importantly, the paths, ponds, hillsides and woods provide visitors with beautiful and memorable scenery.


The centerpiece of our cemetery is the Page Memorial Chapel. This stone Gothic structure was erected in 1906. Since then, it has played an active role in our community’s sorrows and celebrations. The chapel also houses an impressive collection of stained glass windows by Louis Comfort Tiffany and his Tiffany Studios in New York City.


While we are very proud of our long history, we strive to make our full-service, perpetual care cemetery an asset for the future of our community.

 

“Memorializing Our Loved Ones Since 1855”

 Our Autumn 2013 Newsletter is available on the the “Latest News” page.